ISO Partnership Opportunity
Headquartered in beautiful downtown Montreal, NPS is one of country’s leading merchant services companies. We are determined to provide the best card processing services with emphasis on customer satisfaction. If you are passionate about helping businesses, we would love to hear from you!
Who we are
We are a leading payment terminal reseller based in Canada, founded in March 2013, by Nick Karanikolas and Jimmy Tsiampouras. With a dedicated team and over ten thousand active merchants across Canada, we are committed to providing efficient and secure payment processing solutions to businesses of all sizes. Our mission is to simplify the payment process and help businesses grow by providing them with innovative, reliable, and cost-effective payment solutions. At NEXTGEN, we strive to exceed our customers’ expectations by delivering exceptional products, customer service and support.
What are we looking for
Are you an experienced Independent Sales Organization (ISO) or currently working in the payment processing field? Are you looking for an exciting freelance opportunity that offers uncapped earning potential through commission and residual income? Look no further!
NEXTGEN Payment Solutions is a leading financial services organization specializing in innovative payment processing solutions for businesses of all sizes. We are currently seeking experienced ISOs and talented professionals from the payment processing industry to join our dynamic freelance team.
Perks & Benefits
Great Team Spirit
Ongoing training and professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge.
Dedicated department for application handling, eliminating additional paperwork for ISOs and Partners.
Commission-based compensation structure, offering uncapped earning potential and residual income on accounts for long-term revenue growth.
This location-independent role (Remote) will give you the opportunity to build your own book of business — anywhere in Canada.
– Identify and engage potential clients, building long-term relationships to establish new business opportunities.
– Offer comprehensive payment processing solutions to meet the unique needs of clients across various industries.
– Stay up to date with industry trends and regulatory requirements to provide valuable insights and guidance to clients.
– Provide exceptional customer service and support to clients throughout the sales process and beyond.
– Proven experience as an ISO or in the payment processing industry.
– Deep knowledge of payment processing solutions, including merchant accounts, POS systems, virtual terminals, mobile payments, and e-commerce platforms.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage and build relationships with clients.
– Strong negotiation and closing skills to achieve revenue targets.
– Ability to work independently and manage time effectively to meet sales objectives.